We have been approved as a 3rd party DPS testing location for all age groups.
Testing locations in both Belton and Harker Heights.
You may check availability in lower-right corner red Schedule DPS Test tab for tests 2-weeks in advance.
Watch this –Preparing for the DPS Test Video
Preparing for the DPS Test
Be at least 16 years of age, have held a valid learner license for a minimum of six months, completed an approved Teen or Parent Taught Driver Education in its entirety and completed the Impact Texas Teen Drivers (ITTD) course.
Required documents and certificates to test:
- DE-964 Form (Green certificate issued by Driving School)
- 30 Hour Behind-the-Wheel Parent Log
- Verification of Enrollment and Attendance (VOE) signed by high school official. (Valid for 30 days)
- Impact Texas Teen Drivers Certificate (ITTD; two-hour distracted driving video) (Valid for 90 days)
- Cash, Check or Credit Card/Debit Card.
Teen driving test without review: $40.00
If you did any Parent Taught classroom and/or 14 hour driving instruction
- TDLR cover page from the Parent Taught packet; cover sheet lists the student name, email, and date of purchase/paid $20 receipt.
- If you are NOT a citizen, you must show proof of nationalization with a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
DO NOT LOSE YOUR DE964—THERE IS A $10 FEE FOR REPLACEMENTS
- Be 18-24 years of age, have completed the adult driver education course in its entirety and have a restricted driver license and completed the Impact Texas Young Drivers (ITAD) program.
- Be 25 years of age or older and have a restricted driver license and completed the Impact Texas Young Drivers (ITAD) program.
Required documents and certificates:
- Restricted driver license (permit) for adult.
- ITYD (red) certificate of completion.
- Six hour adult classroom completion certificate (18-24 yr olds only)
- Cash, Check, Credit Card/Debit Card.
Adult driving test without review using our car: $60.00
Adult driving test without review using your car: $50.00